Dennis and Peggy Griffin were married in May 2006 at the Willow Springs Garden. Between them they have 5 children.
Dennis Griffin and his wife Peggy have created a place which benefits the community and helps preserve local history.
The massive round barn that was built in 1895 owned by Carl Christian was moved to Willow Springs Garden in September 2006. The Town of Maine Town Hall was moved to the site in March of 2000.
These two buildings is the setting for family gatherings and many educational festivals. The festivals are created by Dennnis and Peggy, but run by volunteers.
The Willow Springs name is derived from the farm name that was given to it in the 1950's by the previous owners.
- Sleigh Rides
- Move Berlin Town Hall
- Veterans Memorial Garden
- Bell Tower